RELATIVE EFFICIENCY MEASUREMENT OF THE EDUCATIONAL SCHOOLS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS (DEA) -CASE STUDY
EDUCATIONAL SCHOOLS IN SAIDA OF WILAYA-AGERIA
Keywords:data envelopment analysis, Relative Efficiency, Educational schools
The aim of this search paper is to shed light on the relative efficiency measurement of the educational schools presented in the sample composed by 33 schools from the perspective of data envelopment analysis (DEA) (Model CRS is oriented input) for the period 2010-2013, where the number of efficient institutions 16 , and 17 inefficient institutions.
- Kalyan Chakraborty , “ Efficiency in Public Education – The Role of Socioeconomic Variables”, Emporia State University AIS, Research in Applied Economics, 2009, Vol. 1, No. 1 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5296/rae.v1i1.137
- Lacy Carter, DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS: MEASURMENT OF EDUCATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN TEXAS, UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, Dissertation Prepared for the Degree of DOCTOR OF EDUCATION , August 2012
- K. Backhaus, Ole Bröker, Philipp Brüne, Florian Reichle, Robert Wilken ,” Measuring service productivity with Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)”,
- Worthington, Andrew. " An Empirical Survey of Frontier Efficiency Measurement Techniques in Education." Education Economics 9(3) (2001): 245-268. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/09645290110086126
- Sergio Perelman , Daniel Santin. " Measuring educational efficiency at student level with parametric stochastic distance functions: An application to Spanish PISA results."
- Kalyan Chakraborty, Basudeb Biswas, and W. Cris Lewis. " MEASUREMENT OF TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN PUBLIC EDUCATION: A STOCHASTIC AND NONSTOCHASTIC PRODUCTION FUNCTION APPROACH." Economic Research Institute Study Paper 99(12) (1999): 1-30.
- Dr. Sabah M. Al-Najjar. " Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure the Technical Efficiency of Oil Refineries: A Case Study." International Journal of Business Administration3(5) (2012): 64-77. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5430/ijba.v3n5p64
- ASMA M. A. BAHURMOZ. " Measuring Efficiency in Primary Health Care Centres in Saudi Arabia." Econ. & Adm 12(2) (1998): 3-18. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4197/Eco.12-2.1
- Nguyen Khac Minh, Pham Van Khanh, Pham Anh Tuan. " A New Approach for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis and Application to a Sample of Vietnamese Agricultural Bank Branches." American Journal of Operations Research (2) (2012): 126-136. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4236/ajor.2012.21015
- Reinhard Madlener, Carlos Henggeler Antunes, Luis C. Dias. " Multi-Criteria versus Data Envelopment Analysis for Assessing the Performance of Biogas Plants ." centre for energy policy and economics (49) (2006): 1-22.
- William W. Cooper, Lawrence M. Seiford and Joe Zhu.” DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS History, Models and Interpretations”. Chapter 1(2004):1-39. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-7798-X_1
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 YOUCEF SOUAR, AMER IMANE, TALHA AEK
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in IJIER journals are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.